- UES-1 - Underground Systems Self Storing, Vehicle Extraction
- UES-2 - Underground Systems Self Storing, Vehicle Extraction
- UES-3 - Underground Systems Floor Outlet - Self Storing Assembly
- UES-5 - Underground Systems Floor Outlet - Self Storing Assembly & Plug-in Type
- UES-6 - Underground Systems Hose Guide Used for Flexible Hose
- UES-7 - Underfloor Refuse Clean Out Series: REFCO
Underground Exhaust Systems are offered in either a self-storing or plug-in configuration with ductwork underground.
The self-storing systems have the “flex drops” stored under the floor in the ductwork. In the plug-in configuration the flex hose simply plugs into the floor outlet; and the flex drops are stored, above ground, on hangers.
Featuring single or dual outlets and the option of self-storing (most common) or plug-in style.
Self-contained hose assembly; Lay-flat door, flush with shop floor in open position; Eliminates need for hose drops from the shop ceiling; 3000 Series Hose features heavy convolutions and is no-crush neoprene type hose
Auto Dealerships, Motorcycle Shops, Light/Heavy Equipment Repair, Garage Settings, Anywhere an Overhead System is not practical
Monoxivent along with affiliates UnderDuct FRP and Crawford Company provided a complete underground vehicle exhaust system for Mills Chevrolet in Davenport, IA.Learn More